During his two visits to the Cyclades, VC visited twenty of the islands.
In the pages below, we follow his journeys through those islands to discover what remains of the places he visited, the customs he described and any links to, or families of, people he met and wrote about on his travels.
The pages on some of the islands are currently in preparation.
- Approach to the islands
- Kea (Keos): The Isles of Simonides
- Syros (Syra): The Capital of the Cyclades
- Tinos: The Island of the Madonna
- Delos: The Island of Apollo
- Naxos: The Isle of Dionysos
- Sailing in the Aegean
- Paros: The Marble Isle
- Santorini (Santorin): The Volcano
- Thirasia (Therasia)
- Anafi (Anaphe) of the Rising Sun
- Andros: The Isle of Waters
- Milos (Melos): The Obsidian Isle
- Sifnos (Siphnos): The Isle of Gold
- Serifos (Seriphos): The Isle of Stones
- Kythnos: The Thermal Isle
- Ios: Homer’s Island
- Sikinos: The Isle of Cliffs
- Caique to Folegandros (Pholegandros)